You can get in touch with www.stephaniemillsart.com by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +44 (0)7719 621360.
Types of Personal Data Collected:
This website collects data provided directly by you. The data collected will be be your name, contact details and the content of any communication we have. This information is given to us in the following ways:
Via the contact form on our website page titled ‘contact’
By subscribing to the newsletter.
By sharing your information during email or telephone communication.
How Personal Data is Processed:
The personal data collected is not shared with any third parties.
Your data will be held as long as necessary in order for us to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. Unless otherwise requested by you, the personal data held will be reviewed every two years. For ongoing relationships and where you have consented to receive information such as the newsletter, your information will be retained beyond this timescale.
The GDPR gives individuals eight data subject rights which you are free to exercise. The eight data subjects rights are:
1. Right to be informed: organisations must tell individuals what data is being collected, how it’s
being used, how long it will be kept and whether it will be shared with any third parties.
2. Right of access: individuals have the right to request a copy of the information that an
organisation holds on them.
3. Right of rectification: individuals have the right to correct data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances, individuals can ask for the data an
organisation holds on them to be erased from their records.
5. Right of portability: individuals can request that organisation transfer any data that it holds on
them to another company.
6. Right to restrict processing: individuals can request that an organisation limits the way it uses
7. Right to object: individuals have the right to challenge certain types of processing, such as
8. Right related to automated decision making including profiling: individuals are free to
request a review of automated processing if they believe the rules aren’t being followed.
This website is built and hosted using Squarespace. The following links provide information on how Squarespace ensures site user’s privacy under EU Data Protection laws:
The website uses Squarespace Analytics and Google Analytics to collect standard visitor information. You can find out more about this here: